Naruto Ninja Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Ninja Academy

Create your own ninja and role-play with it

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Meh Adminosityness character [approved]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
'George Harrison'
Admin
'George Harrison'

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Meh Adminosityness character [approved] Empty
PostSubject: Meh Adminosityness character [approved]   Meh Adminosityness character [approved] EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 5:30 pm

~Character Sheet~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Basics~

Name: Yoshikuni Shun

Village: Konoha Village

Nationality: Konoha Village

Clan: None

~Appearance~

-Height: 5ft. 2in.
-Weight: 102 lbs.
-Hair Color: black
-Eye Color: Tangerine colored (so orange basically)
-Clothing: Regular cloth, navy blue shorts and gray t-shirt
-Physical Description: Tannish skin tone. Somewhat muscular. Kind of short for his age.

~History~

When Yoshikuni Shun was very young, he found an interest in shinobi. He never knew if it was the various missions they had to go on or the incredible jutsus they were able to perform to defeat their foes. It was almost like love at first sight. These were the 2 key factors that caused Shun to spend years of his life training in the way of the ninja. He practiced a mixture of the 3 main fighting categories. However, he based his fighting style mainly around taijutsu and ninjutsu. He didn’t have anything against genjutsu but he couldn’t really think of a situation when genjutsu was really useful. Then again, he never really went into a life and death situation so he wouldn’t know. Around the time he entered the academy at age 8, Shun began shopping around. He bought anything and everything that seemed useful for ninja. One day while he was shopping he spotted this weird looking old man that carried a giant bag. It made it clear that he was a merchant from a far away place. Someone looking that weird just HAD to have something useful so Shun decided to talk to the elderly man and see what he was selling. The man quickly pulled Shun into an alley and opened his jacket revealing a leaf and 4 scrolls.

Shun quickly jumped back as the man opened his jacket. Just who the hell did that? This guy had to be crazy. “What do you plan on doing with me? I hope it isn’t anything weird because I’m sure I can kick your-”, he said before being rudely interrupted by the old man’s hand. The old man quickly put a single finger up to his lip as he hoped that the teen would obey and not cause anymore problems. “Listen here boy, I have a deal for you.“ Strangely, he relaxed slightly and moved the man’s hand from his mouth and an annoyed expression made its way onto his face. “Fine…”
“Good! Now lookie here young man, take this leaf and channel your chakra into it ok? I will then give you one of these scrolls as a prize depending on what happens ok?” The old man took the leaf from his jacket and placed it into Shun’s hand.

“Maybe this guy really isn’t that bad. I mean, he is giving me free things! Well, time to milk this guy for everything hes worth…” A smile tugged at Shun’s lips as he began concentrating. His chakra slowly entered the leaf and the leaf began to twitch slightly. Suddenly, it sparked and Shun dropped it quickly. Since when was he able to burn leaves with his chakra? He sure didn’t know but when he looked back up a scroll with a red outline slammed into his face. Shun felt his sore face and was about to lash out at the man when he realized that the man was gone. “Owwwww… Just what the hell was that? The next time I see him, I’ll be sure to kick his teeth down his throat…” thought the angry teen as he left the alleyway with the scroll in hand.

When Shun emerged from that alley he just realized that he really did get a ninja scroll of free. He quickly opened the scroll and began reading it on his way home. The weird thing was that the jutsu wasn’t raiton it was actually katon. Nonetheless, Shun decided to give the jutsu a chance and began to practice. Even when he had graduated from the academy at age 12, he still didn’t master the jutsu. He mastered just about everything else except for that one katon jutsu. Agitated greatly, he decided to just forget the katon jutsu and work on learning new raiton jutsu. One year of raiton, ninjutsu, and taijutsu training later, Shun finally decided that its time for him to finally join a team of genin.

~Persona~

Personality: He just hangs. Likes being around people. He has lots of friends. He tries to be the best ninja ever.

~Ninja Stats~

Level: 0

TXP: 0

~Techniques~

Jutsus:

Konoha Senpuu (Leaf Spinning Wind): Used in Rock Lee’s combo fighting style, a powerful spinning kick aimed to knock the opponent upwards. Similar to Leaf Violent Wind, but more powerful.

Taren Ken (Match Punch): A TaiJutsu attack at such a high speed it seems there is a thousand punches coming at the opponent. The speed is so fast that it is impossible to tell where they direction of the main punch is coming from.

Taren Kyaku (Match Kick): A powerfull high speed kick that hits the opponent in multiple places in an instant.

Katon, Goukakyuu no Jutsu (Fire Element, Grand Fireball Technique): A technique where the user builds up chakra in their chest and blows a large ball of fire from their mouth.

~Inventory~

Armor:

-Head:
-Neck:
-Body:
-Waist:
-Forearm: Village Amulet
-Hand(s):
-Thigh(s):
-Calve(s):
-Feet:
-Other:

Weapons:

-Main Weapon:
-Sub Weapon:
-Un-equipped Slot one:
-Un-equipped Slot two:
-Un-equipped Slot three:

Items:

-Pouch: 3 Shuriken, 3 Kunai, and/or 4 Needles
-Items in Vault: Nothing
-Money on hand: $250

~Update Log~

Leveled up and Exp Earned: (when? where? why? link it please)

~Money Log~(how much money you spent, when, and who approved it)

~Battle Log~

Wins: (against whom?)
Losses: (against whom?)
Draws: (against whom?)

~Mission Log~

Rank D:
Rank C:
Rank B:
Rank A:
Rank S:

Last edited by on Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://narutona.darkbb.com
'George Harrison'
Admin
'George Harrison'

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Meh Adminosityness character [approved] Empty
PostSubject: approved   Meh Adminosityness character [approved] EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 5:30 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://narutona.darkbb.com

Meh Adminosityness character [approved]
Page 1 of 1